Top 30 Dissertation Topics In Political Science - Choose The Best One
A dissertation is a comprehensive piece of work that will often be completed by students studying at a high level, such as a university degree. When studying a subject such as political science, the chances of you being required to write such an essay are fairly high.
In order to complete the work, you will first need to think of good topic to write about. It may be that you are interested in local politics, or you may wish to write about national politics. Either way, to get you started there is a list of 30 possible dissertation titles ideas outlined below.
- How are election polls counted?
- Does true democracy exist in the United States?
- How is game theory used in making political decisions?
- How has the United States changed its foreign policy since 9/11?
- The history of the Republican Party in the United States
- The history of the Democratic Party in the United States
- How does the EU create legislation?
- An analysis of how George W. Bush won his first election
- An analysis of female representation in global politics
- How influential are global environmental regulations?
- An examination of the political process that lead to the War in Iraq in the 21st century
- A comparison of political corruption in countries around the world
- An in depth study of spatial modelling
- A comparison of qualitative and quanlative research methods
- A study of Christian political thought
- Liberalism vs Conservatism
- What influence do local political issues have on determining central government policies?
- How intertwined are religion and politics in the United States?
- What is the science behind a successful political campaign?
- Should political parties receive state funding for political campaigns?
- How relevant is the United States Constitution in the 21st century?
- How is the ethnic make-up of the United States political landscape changing in the 21st century?
- A comparison of the democratic process in the US with that of the UK
- A study of veto powers in major governments and political organisations
- An analysis of different democratic models
- A study of political psychology
- How big is the gender gap in United States political life?
- An examination of a Totalitarianism regime
- The pros and cons of Marxism
- What is deterrence theory?
Looking for help with your thesis? Order custom thesis from this thesis writing service - professional thesis writers, editors and proofreaders.