How To Create A Philosophy Dissertation Proposal: A Step-By-Step Guide
A proposal for your philosophy dissertation could be around 5,000 to 8,000 words or even more. This is quite an undertaking and shouldn’t be taken lightly. There are several pertinent items that must be included in your proposal. They are listed here for your review:
- An in-depth overview of the topic or argument
- The key questions to be asked and explored within the paper
- Supports and contrasts that would be used as a basis for the thesis statement or question
- Approximately 40-45 typewritten, double-spaced pages not including notes and bibliography
- An introduction clearly stating the problem or question and the nature of its significance.
- Literature review to show how your problem is situated in comparison to the already established set of knowledge
- A section outlining the approach you will use for example the methods, sources and procedures
- An outline of the chapters so the project can be seen in sections.
- A tentative bibliography, which would include all the materials and sources you’ve reviewed in the literature review as well as the discussion
- Everything presented in the style guidelines you’ve been given by your faculty; must also include proper footnotes and quotes.
If you have become stuck in writing your proposal and don’t know where to turn, consider one of the online writing agencies that specialize in writing proposals. This is a very big step in your academic career and deserves to have the highest priority. There are so many aspects to the proposal that you may be tripping over, such as what data collection strategy to put in your methodology, or how to explain the significance of your thesis question. Or perhaps you aren’t sure how to define and set the limits of your research. Any of these problems can be easily overcome by an expert who is experienced in writing proposals like yours.
Experts are available at any time of the day or night, which is great because you can’t predict when you’ll need the help. The main point is making sure it’s convenient for you and you are able to keep going with your proposal until it’s ready to hand in.
The entire project seems insurmountable until you get some help to get it started or help you get over the rough parts. It also helps you because it’s a template of the further work you will do in order to complete your dissertation.